- 21-Mar-2017 Silent Auction 1 April 2017 1pm to 4pm
- 15-Feb-2017 Vacancy Children and Families Worker
- 24-Jan-2017 The Youth Cafe
- 18-Dec-2016 Nativity Service Sunday 18th December
- 18-Dec-2016 Christmas Services 2016
- 14-Dec-2016 Afternoon Tea Saturday 17th December
- 20-Jul-2016 Monsters Stink Holiday Club
- 23-Jun-2016 Play Talk Read Bus
- 23-Jun-2016 Monsters Stink Holiday Club
- 16-Feb-2016 Swish Party Saturday 19th March
- 16-Nov-2015 Network Magazine
- 10-Nov-2015 An Evening of Music Saturday 21st November
- 23-Oct-2015 Bounce Higher Ladies Fundraising Lunch
- 07-Oct-2015 Heart to Heart
- 22-Sep-2015 Ian Walter & Friends in Concert 27 September 6.30pm
Vacancy Children and Families Worker
St Andrews Church of Scotland, Bo’ness seeks to appoint a Children and Families Worker to run the Bounce Higher programme, which aims to encourage and promote the well-being of children and their families in Bo’ness. The job will entail working with children and families who need extra support within our community. The position will be for 21 hours per week, salary £25,000 - £27,000, dependent on qualifications, pro rata for 37.5 hours. Further details will be provided on request.
As this is a key post within the organisation, the applicant will be subject to PVG scheme membership and must be a committed Christian with a live church connection, which is a Genuine Occupational Requirement in terms of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
For application pack contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01506 825803. Closing date 3 March 2017.
View all news.
- +44 (0)1506 825803
- We’re glad to help you, contact us!